Thursday 3 November 2016

Practical response Peer review…

The peer review today was somewhat reassuring in that we all seemed to be in similar position; of not having too much practical work on display at this point in time. It was useful to get IOL feedback, and general comments form my group members about my practical response proposals so far, even triggered some new ideas from those discussions aswell. The main positive from the session is that the concept is solid & there IS a clear connection between my dissertation and my practical response, without me illustrating my dissertation. This is a first!























Need to have a whole lot of progress made on these initial ideas for the next peer review in 3 weeks time, but i'm feeling positive about right now and keen to knock out more designs - i just need to make sure i don't spend too long in the development stages and get to the test print stage asap, as my dissertation needs as much attention as possible.












No comments:

Post a Comment