Saturday 5 November 2016

Action figure modification research…

Getting way ahead of myself, considering i've only really just started to develop the main part of my practical response- but i've been researching into model paints and tutorials on how best to customise/repaint a wrestling figure.The more i research the more & more i'm definitely sure that all i want to do with the rest of my life is customise wrestling figures - so i've held back for the time being. I did already pick up a couple of figures from Kirkstall market so i have something ready and waiting to experiment on! Buying two means i could make one figure for each team of Luchadors; one for 'Team God', one for 'Team Creature'.






















Found some really useful articles about re-painting over existing action figures with tips on what paints to use etc, so it doesnt flake off. Located some of the recommended model paint brands to use, and even found where the local leeds WAR HAMMER model shop is.(when i need it) I'm fully emerging myself into the single, middle-aged,living with mom,nerd way of life..!

Also been watching various YouTube tutorials, all of them made my pre-pubescent geeks - god help them(and me)! Of course, this is all speculative prep work,it may not wrk out how i imagine in my head- i should just focus on the 'illustration' side of my proposal.









No comments:

Post a Comment